Wednesday, January 20, 2010
rough week
I have health issues. Last week I had an ultra sound of my left breast done and as a result they found a small lump. I went to the surgeon today. She said I need a lumpectomy to remove it and the surrounding tissue just in case it is malignant. Needless to say that makes you a little stressed. I have surgery next Thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed. As far a this weeks class work Its nice to do all this in steps and not get it all dumped on us at once like some comp classes. I like it allot. Of course I like to write anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with your procedure next week, Melissa. I hope that everything goes OK.
ReplyDeleteI'll say a prayer for you Melissa. I know that can be scary. My mom went through this several times. I do hope everything will be okay for you too.
ReplyDelete