Wednesday, January 27, 2010

plagiarism

I think I would have to do somthing legally if someone use my writing without permission. It would have to be a outright deliberate act. I would not have an issue with students citing my work. Thats part of learning, but someone doing it for finacial gain or academic recognition like a professor , then I would have a problem. I think its ok if someone has your permission or is giving you the proper credit for the work. I know as a student, I have not used some information for fear I could not figure out how to cite it right. It can be difficult to remember all the APA rules. I think you should just be able to write the persons name and that information on a reference page and be done with it. That way they get their proper credit and you do not have to remember what to cite where.

No comments:

Post a Comment