Saturday, January 30, 2010
its a gray day
What a day out. Its all gray and rainy. its almost 80 so its muggy too. Doing homework, hope I got it right. This APA stuff stinks. I understand we need it but it sure makes writing difficult. Should just be able to write, let it flow. Does anyone else feel like this? I do like this class. This is the first session at Kaplan that both instructors are helpful, that sure helps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Melissa, absolutely you should just let your writing flow! On your first draft of your paper, don't worry about adding citations or sources. Just write out your thoughts and ideas without worrying about the APA stuff. Then, go back through your draft and insert the quotes, citations, and paraphrases that you need to support your claims and opinions. I think you'll find this process more satisfying than stopping and starting throughout your first draft as you try to get citations right. Good luck!
ReplyDelete