Tuesday, March 2, 2010

almost done

I can not believe we are almost done. The peer review has been good. I have really enjoyed reading the other students ideas for their finals. There are some really great subjects listed. I liked the mental illness in prison, fetal alcohol syndrome, childhood obesity. These are so many excellent ideas. I could not believe all the work that went into one project. That was my Ah-Ha moment. I just saw Katie's blog and she is frustrated that no one has posted on hers. I am at fault for that as much as anyone else. I just figured out we needed to do more than blog on ours. It looks like I completely goofed last week I just discovered and missed the part where we blog about someone else. I lost my points. I guess I need to pay closer attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment